Nintendo has issued a new update for F-Zero 99, and players can now get their hands on version 1.0.2.
This update is all about fixes. In particular, Nintendo has addressed a few key issues relating to ranks as well as some general improvements.
Here’s the full rundown:
F-Zero 99 version 1.0.2 update patch notes
- Fixed Issues Related to Ranks
- Fixed an issue where the leaderboard will show a player’s level as “0” when they reach level “99.”
- Fixed an issue where the previous week’s weekly ranking result sometimes cannot be obtained correctly. Fixed an issue where a specific badge cannot be obtained when this bug occurs even though conditions have been met.
- Even when this bug has previously occurred, save data will be fixed by applying this update and playing the game for a while.
- Other Fixes
- Several issues have been addressed to improve the gameplay experience.
At the end of September, F-Zero 99 gained a new wave of tracks. Even more courses should be added sometime this month – we have more information about that here. We’ll keep you notified when the next round of tracks are made available to players.
F-Zero 99 is currently available as a Nintendo Switch Online bonus for all members.