Xbox Insiders Prepare for New Xbox Update Preview in the Delta Ring
The Xbox Insider Program is getting ready to roll out a brand new Xbox Update Preview for users in the Delta ring. While the upcoming update may not bring significant changes to the user interface, it does include important background improvements aimed at ensuring a stable and high-quality experience for Xbox console owners.
The release notes for this preview build have been posted to keep users informed about the impending update, even though the visual changes may be minimal. The Xbox team understands the importance of letting users know when updates are on the horizon. By doing so, they ensure that Xbox gamers are always in the loop about the latest developments regarding their beloved console.
Here are the details of the system update:
– OS version released: XB_FLT_2310ZN\25398.2504.231009-2200
– Available: 3 p.m. PT – October 12, 2023
– Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – October 13, 2023
One of the highlights of this update is the implementation of various fixes, thanks to the hard work of Xbox engineers. These fixes address specific issues that users may have encountered in previous builds. Here are some of the fixes that have been implemented:
– Fixes have been made to address the occurrence of an unexpected cursor remaining visible during gameplay in certain titles.
– Various updates have been implemented to ensure the proper reflection of local languages across the console. It is worth noting that users participating in the Preview program may encounter “odd” text across the console. For more information on this, users can refer to the provided link.
However, while the team has implemented these fixes, there are still some known issues that they are actively working on finding solutions for. Here are a few known issues that users should be aware of:
– Users have reported intermittent issues with audio across the dashboard, games, and apps. To troubleshoot this issue, users are advised to ensure they have the latest firmware updates for their TVs and other equipment. If the issue persists, users can submit feedback via the “Report a Problem” option, providing specific details about their setup and the problem they encountered.
– There is an ongoing investigation into an issue causing unexpected steering wheel vibrations in some titles. A fix for this issue is expected to be included in a subsequent update.
Keyboard Button Mapping for Xbox Controllers:
– Users should be aware that changes made to keyboard language settings while the Xbox Accessories app is open will only take effect after quitting the app or rebooting the console.
– Xbox engineers are currently investigating reports of the console not connecting to the network as expected on boot. Users who experience this issue are encouraged to report it immediately via the “Report a Problem” option.
Xbox Insiders play a crucial role in providing feedback and reporting issues to help the Xbox team address and rectify any problems. Using the “Report a Problem” feature is vital in keeping the team informed and allowing them to gather essential data to find resolutions.
For Xbox Insiders seeking support, the community subreddit is an excellent resource. Official Xbox staff, moderators, and fellow Xbox Insiders are available to offer assistance and guidance. When posting to the subreddit, it is essential to check if the issue has already been addressed in previous posts to avoid duplicates. Using the “Report a Problem” feature before posting can help provide additional information for the team to better understand the issue.
The Xbox team appreciates the Xbox Insider subreddit community for being a helpful and friendly hub for conversations and support.
For more information about the Xbox Insider Program and to stay updated on future Xbox Insider Release Notes, follow them on Twitter. Keeping an eye on their release notes ensures users stay informed about updates coming to the Xbox Update Preview ring.
Remember that factual accuracy is essential. This article is strictly based on the context provided and does not deviate from the information given.