Wargroove 2 Sets Sail on Switch in October
Chucklefish and Robotality have unveiled exciting new details about their strategic sequel, Wargroove 2, during the latest Nintendo Direct showcase. The highly anticipated game is set to release on the Nintendo Switch on October 5th.
Wargroove 2 retains its charming pixel art style and captivating combat animations inspired by the beloved Fire Emblem series. However, the developers have introduced a fresh twist by introducing a new faction called The Faahri Republic. Although not the most formidable fighters, these adorable mouse-folk bring their exceptional intellect to the battlefield, providing invaluable assistance to your armies.
Main Features of Wargroove 2
To give players a taste of what to expect, Chucklefish has shared some of the game’s main features:
- An all-new Wargroove adventure for both new recruits and veteran wardogs alike
- Introduction of mysterious new factions and Commanders
- Enhanced Groove system to supercharge your Commander’s abilities
- Three new Campaign arcs, intricately woven together for a thrilling conclusion
- Engage in Co-Op and Multiplayer mode, locally or online with up to four players
- Experience the new roguelike mode, Conquest, to test your strategic abilities
- Master five new unit types and level up ordinary units with special items
- Battle under the cover of darkness with the new night mode
- Enjoy the new and improved map, campaign, and cutscene editors for enhanced creativity
- Immerse yourself in the captivating soundtrack composed by Dale North
Wargroove 2 will be available for purchase on the Nintendo Switch eShop for £16.75 / $19.99 / €19,49. However, eager fans can take advantage of a 20% discount by pre-ordering the game here.
Are you excited for the release of Wargroove 2? Let us know in the comments!