# Xbox Update Preview Coming to Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring
Hey Xbox Insiders! We have exciting news for you today. A new Xbox Update Preview is on its way to the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring. While the noticeable changes to the UI may be minimal, it is important to note that these updates include background improvements that ensure a high-quality and stable build for Xbox consoles. We continue to post these release notes to keep you informed about the updates coming to your device. So, let’s dive into the details!
## System Update Details:
– **OS version released:** RS_XBOX_DEV_FLIGHT\25957.1001.230920-2000
– **Available:** 2 p.m. PT – September 22, 2023
– **Mandatory:** 3 a.m. PT – September 23, 2023
## Fixes Implemented
Thanks to the dedicated work of the Xbox engineers, we are pleased to announce the following fixes that have been implemented in this build:
**My Games & Apps**
– Fixed an issue where some installed titles could display as not installed when viewing the Manage page.
– Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
– *Note*: Users participating in Preview may see “odd” text across the console. For more information, please visit our support page.
## Known Issues
We are aware that some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. Rest assured, these items are not being ignored, but our engineers need more time to find a solution. Here are the known issues:
– We have received reports of users experiencing intermittent issues with audio across the dashboard, games, and apps.
– *Note*: If you experience audio issues, please submit feedback via Report a Problem with the “Reproduce with advanced diagnostics” option. Select the category “Console experiences” and “Console Audio Output Issues.” When reporting the issue, provide as much information as possible regarding when the issue started, the extent of audio loss, changes to the audio format, the effectiveness of rebooting, and your setup details.
**Keyboard Button Mapping for Xbox Controllers**
– If you change your keyboard language settings while the Xbox Accessories app is open, the change will be reflected after quitting the app or rebooting your console.
– We are aware that recently installed titles may wrap to a second row unexpectedly, and we are working on a fix.
– We are investigating reports of an issue where the console may not connect to the network as expected on boot. If you experience this, please report the issue via Report a Problem as soon as possible.
– *Workaround*: Wait a minute for the connection to establish. If your console still hasn’t connected, restart it from the Power Center by holding the Xbox button > Restart console > Restart.
**Upload your Captures to OneDrive**
– If you are backing up a very large collection of captures (1000+) to OneDrive, it may take a while. Please allow for a few days for everything to appear.
Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of any issue you encounter. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we gather is crucial for finding a resolution.
![What Happens to Your Feedback](https://news.xbox.com/en-us/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/09/visual2.png?w=704)
If you’re an Xbox Insider looking for support, please reach out to the community subreddit. There, you can find official Xbox staff, moderators, and fellow Xbox Insiders who are ready to help with your concerns. Before posting, we recommend checking the most recent posts to see if your issue has already been addressed. Adding to existing threads helps us support you better. And don’t forget to use “Report a problem” before posting, as the information shared in both places helps us understand your issue better.
We would like to express our gratitude to every Xbox Insider in the subreddit. We appreciate the friendly and community-driven hub of conversation and support it has become.
Stay tuned for more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program by following us on Twitter. Keep an eye out for future Xbox Insider Release Notes to stay up to date with the latest information regarding your Xbox Update Preview ring!