Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Coming to Steam
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 is one of those game bundles that just brings up some of my deepest core memories. If you had access to games as a kid, you’ll probably remember doing some wild tricks on your virtual skateboard in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater. Following Iron Galaxy and Vicarious Visions’ fully remastered bundle of the first and second Pro Skater, Activision saw the duo published on multiple platforms. It was previously only available on PC via Epic Games, but we Steam users are finally getting to play it as it comes to Valve’s store.
You read that right, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 is coming to Steam, and you’ll get to snag the nostalgia-inducing skateboard game much sooner than you may think. The Steam version of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater will release on Tuesday, October 3. If you opt to purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition, you’ll get a special skater, The Ripper, and unique retro outfits for Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero, and Rodney Mullen.
What to Expect from the Steam Version
The Steam release of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 brings exciting features and content for both new and returning players. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Special Skater and Retro Outfits: By purchasing the Digital Deluxe Edition, players will have access to The Ripper, a unique skater, and retro outfits for Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero, and Rodney Mullen.
- Retro-Themed Content: The deluxe version also unlocks additional retro-themed content for the Create-A-Skater mode, allowing players to customize their characters with a nostalgic touch.
- Legendary Skaters: Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater games allow players to take on the role of the legendary Tony Hawk himself. Experience the thrill of performing mind-blowing trick combos while grooving to the iconic 90s and early 2000s soundtrack.
- Local Co-op and Online Multiplayer: Play alongside a friend in local co-op mode or challenge other pro skaters in various online multiplayer modes. Compete for the top spot on the leaderboards and showcase your skills.
- Create-A-Skater and Create-A-Park: Unleash your creativity in the game’s sandbox-like modes. Customize your pro skater in the Create-A-Skater mode, similar to The Sims but with a sporty twist. In Create-A-Park, design and share your dream skate arena, showcasing your unique style.
If you’re eager to get your hands on Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 for Steam, you can wishlist it now on Steam and be ready to grab it as soon as it drops.
More Multiplayer Games and Sports Games
Looking for more gaming options to enjoy with friends? Check out our list of the most exciting multiplayer games available right now. Alternatively, if you’re craving thrilling experiences beyond skateboarding, explore our selection of favorite sports games.
With the arrival of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 on Steam, fans of the series can relive their cherished memories while newcomers can discover the magic of this beloved skateboarding franchise. Get ready to shred and show off your skills as Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 drops on Steam on Tuesday, October 3.